Latest News
Monday, August 1, 2016

How to format write protected USB or sd card

I this tutorial will tell you that how to format a write protected USB or sd card in a mint.


What is write protected USB or sd card?

In computer language write mean past data and Read mean copy data from a specific place.
Its mean in write protected device we cannot feed any kind of data. We must be disable its write protection.

The write protectted device mean that you can not past any kind of data on this place or device therefore we need a software to remove this protection.


This software also can fix your USB or SD card while your storage device infected from other reasons.
The name of this software is mUSBfixer you can easily download from internet. It is works 100%
I have found a Sd card of 8gb of samsung when i connect with computer sometime show and sometime not show I tried many times to format but I fail so I use this software and disabled write protection.


Please Like and share if you like my effort.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: How to format write protected USB or sd card Rating: 5 Reviewed By: artist biograpgy